Presentation

💜 친구들, 안녕하세요! 💜

I'm Kwon Joo Yeon or Ameerah Josiane. 
I'm 23 years old and maybe you know me from Youtube or another blogs platforms. Welcome to those who came to visit my blog again and nice to meet you who are new people here.
This new blog has the goal of showing advice written by me, 
in charge to help people who are needing a life boost or a new life start. 
I hope to reach my objective and find friends too. Your comment is very important to the building of this blog and
if you want to share your real life-story or is needing a thought help, just let in the comments. I will be very glad in helping you. 
Don't be ashamed of reading and commenting. Let's express ourselves and unburden things for having a peaceful part life.

About me, I just can say a simple description:
👆God servant; Proud MCGI;
👏South Korea/Asia Lover;
👊Tv artist wanna be;
👆Youtube Video Maker;
👌Cable TV/Apple Lover;
👍Princess/Pink;
👐Healthy Food.

Please, friends, don't forget to watch my trailer video on Youtube, Subscribe my Youtube Channel and be a fan of my Blog.
Blossoms is the name of my fan club, so, be a Blossom you too.

Kisses, with love
Kwon Joo Yeon.
  👚뽀뽀👚


Comentários